LISTEN. In this special episode, PinoyPodcast speaks with Ms Sarah Balabagan, whose celebrated case highlighted the plight of OFWs in the Middle East. 20 years after the case, Sarah is now an inspirational singer and speaker, advocating the cause of OFWs and sharing the joy of her new found relationship with the Lord. (Image […]
Tag Archives | featured
Listen to this podcast episode #21. G & Schandelah risk being unfriended on Facebook by talking about annoying things people do on Facebook. Babies are cute, but some parents do this annoying thing… Why being cheesy on Facebook is ewwwww. Really, should you post that _____? Hey stop spamming with _____ The fastest way to […]
In episode 20, G & Schandelah tackle a touchy topic that affects all of us, Pinoy or not: Contacting an Ex On Facebook. Why do people contact their ex’s on Facebook How and why people keep it secret from their partners on FB What could happen when you Like a photo of an ex on […]
In this episode. G & Schandelah talk about this controversial topic on the video of TV host Wally Bayola and game show dancer Yoshika Rivera (EB Babe Yosh) that has become viral on YouTube and Facebook. The talk pits G and Schandelah against each other in this heated episode, where Schandelah drops some controversial statements. […]
- [Schandelah] What Men Want November 10, 2013
- [Schandelah] Are You Ready? November 4, 2013
- [Schandelah] Fix Your Broken Windows November 3, 2013
- [Schandelah] I’m Back! November 1, 2013
- [Songs] My Favorites (Acapella) November 1, 2013
-  Can Wally Bayola and Yosh Recover from the Video Scandal? September 5, 2013
-  Interview with Sarah Balabagan [PinoyPodcast] September 10, 2013
- [Blog] Just Like The Rain, Cry It Out Loud October 12, 2013
-  How To Be A Magnet to Men (Pinay Talk) September 5, 2013
- Episode 10: The Human Drive To Care / Pag-Aaruga August 27, 2013
- Schandelah: Sometimes ganun talaga immortal... You learn your ...
- immortal666: lesson learned: d dapat binivideo ang mga gawaing...
- chwilowki: I'm really impressed with your writing skills as ...
- Premiere Episode: The Nancy Esguerra Podcast | Podcast Pilipinas!: […] Nancy was responsible for arranging the ...
- jeasa: hindi inisip ni wally na may pamilya siya..graveh....
Follow @pinoypodcast on Twitter