ddr it 2017 the grand tour The Favourite dtone outlander uhd tushyraw 1080p.mp4-ktr split ita 2018 Bohemian Rhapsody ita great british bake off s09e10 2018 ITA HINDI glass Ita True Detective S03E03 Mom The flash xxx supergirl evo true detective bohemian rhapsody fgt etmovies Manifest gotham It blindspot Arrow S07E10 The Good Doctor anal ettv QUEEN bohemian rhapsody 2018 0 Ncis you a star is born Star Trek Discovery robin hood The Good Doctor S02E12 ethd wwe tushy 18.12 1080p.mp4-ktr vikings 2160P etrg shameless manifest s01e12 survivor aquaman chewed your ass of all day long karaoke 1080P 3 1 AQUAMAN ita game of thrones The Big Bang Theory bumblebee roma complete season arrow Etrg Green Book outlander s04e12 2 bull 
Warning! Do not Download Without a VPN!
Your IP Address is .   Location is
Download and surf securely, stream unlimited and protect your personal data!
We strongly recommend using SpyOFF VPN!
Become Anonymous with SpyOFF
New Site Features Discussions and Suggestions > Uploaders Applications Accepted Here

You are in:  Forums / New Site Features Discussions and Suggestions / Uploaders Applications Accepted Here
Locked
gerald99Post has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-10 04:12:59(1 wk ago)


Posts: 73




Goki wrote:

Hi,I would like to join the upload team.I am a member of D0ct0rLew new encoding group SEV.I have been encoding for over ten years and have a high speed internet connection so I am able to seed my own torrents.I encode high quality content using x265 at 10bit, Bluray and AMZ/NF WEB-DL sources.Im currently uploading my torrents to 1337x which can be found herehttp://1337x.to/user/Goki/D0ct0rLew and Kira would uploaded my torrent before I had an uploader account on 1337xhttp://1337x.to/user/D0ct0rLew/http://1337x.to/user/1337xKira/D0ct0rLew currently uploads my torrents on ETTV, though if you give me upload rights I will beable to upload them myself.http://www.ettv.tv/user/D0ct0rLewThanksGoki

Answer pm sent to you @ 1337x

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
gerald99Post has 3 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-10 14:34:12(1 wk ago)


Posts: 73




gerald99 wrote:

Goki wrote:

Hi,I would like to join the upload team.I am a member of D0ct0rLew new encoding group SEV.I have been encoding for over ten years and have a high speed internet connection so I am able to seed my own torrents.I encode high quality content using x265 at 10bit, Bluray and AMZ/NF WEB-DL sources.Im currently uploading my torrents to 1337x which can be found herehttp://1337x.to/user/Goki/D0ct0rLew and Kira would uploaded my torrent before I had an uploader account on 1337xhttp://1337x.to/user/D0ct0rLew/http://1337x.to/user/1337xKira/D0ct0rLew currently uploads my torrents on ETTV, though if you give me upload rights I will beable to upload them myself.http://www.ettv.tv/user/D0ct0rLewThanksGoki

Answer pm sent to you @ 1337x

Done

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
movie4uPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-11 04:55:28(1 wk ago)


Posts: 1

India



hlw sir i want upload torrent movie and xxx im old user 1337x.to user movie4u..

plz give me status sir thnku...

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
moviehubxPost has 1 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-11 13:50:28(1 wk ago)


Posts: 4

India






hi i will be uploading different hollywood,bollywood movies, web series, Magzines etc. I upload content in different quality which is 1080p,720p,480p which is easy for all users to view according to them. i got good internet speed to seed torrents pic attached. PLz provide upload status 

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
RockMotasimPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-13 06:42:39(1 wk ago)


Posts: 1

Bangladesh



Dear Staff,
  I am a new user of this site.I visit this site some days ago & i really like that this site for torrent marketing.I have some latest movies & Adult torrent files, which I want to share on this site. I have also accepted the uploader as many other sites like>> http://www.torrentbd.com/torrent/account.php. And I want to be an uploader on this site .
So, please allow me to upload this site as an uploader.
Thank You


http://ibb.co/H46fFkp

http://ibb.co/c35mXQC


Last edited by RockMotasim on 2019-01-13 06:43:53


Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
saketsaketPost has 1 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-13 08:20:09(1 wk ago)


Posts: 2




sir i am uploader on dt & i wanted to upload here  following are my uploaded torrent on dt 

http://desitorrents.tv/torrents.php?type=uploaded&userid=133285

so please give me permission here

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
burntodiscPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-14 21:36:39(1 wk ago)


Posts: 1

Afghanistan



I am an uploader and would like to apply to become an uploader here.
http://1337x.to/user/burntodisc/

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
TEZPost has 1 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-16 02:16:19(6 days ago)


Posts: 41




TEZ wrote:

burntodisc wrote:

I am an uploader and would like to apply to become an uploader here.http://1337x.to/user/burntodisc/

Please reply to PM at 1337x.

Verified at 1337x, congrats, welcome aboard.

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
baasPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-17 13:11:38(5 days ago)


Posts: 1

Australia



I upload Movies regularly and also in Afrikaans
http://www1.two-movies.name/user/Technosamurai/

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
KenYamato27Post has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-18 13:26:49(4 days ago)


Posts: 1

Philippines



My first register and my first to upload, I upload movies for my first then sooner may apps,games,programs,music

Last edited by KenYamato27 on 2019-01-21 13:27:13


Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
NoMercyRealPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-19 01:36:41(3 days ago)


Posts: 1

Netherlands



Wanna upload Porn  here :

Profile :

http://1337x.to/user/NoMercyReal/

Torrent eg:

http://1337x.to/torrent/3530530/MyFriendsHotMom-Tia-Cyrus/

Also replied to PM the person here invited me (EtHD) also just to let you guys know i didnt had any account here before this is the 

first account made here.

Thnx.

Last edited by NoMercyReal on 2019-01-19 01:40:44


Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
adminPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-19 01:51:03(3 days ago)


Posts: 118




NoMercyReal wrote:

Wanna upload Porn  here :Profile :http://1337x.to/user/NoMercyReal/Torrent eg:http://1337x.to/torrent/3530530/MyFriendsHotMom-Tia-Cyrus/Also replied to PM the person here invited me (EtHD) also just to let you guys know i didnt had any account here before this is the first account made here.Thnx.

torrent dumping is not allowed

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
TheDarkRiderPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-21 13:16:56(1 day ago)


Posts: 2

United States of America



[font="opensans regular", sans-serif]This is TDR, I read all rules and will follow all the rules. [/font][font="opensans regular", sans-serif]I have encoding experience very well and also have uploading option.[/font]
[font="opensans regular", sans-serif]I am planning to upload various website's porn videos in HEVC/x265 format like Brazzers, Naughty America, Vixen, PureTaboo etc., People wanted videos in highest quality with small size which will be very useful so Please give me uploading [/font][font=opensans regular, sans-serif]status![/font]

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
gerald99Post has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-21 15:17:35(1 day ago)


Posts: 73




TheDarkRider wrote:

[font="opensans regular", sans-serif]This is TDR, I read all rules and will follow all the rules. [/font][font="opensans regular", sans-serif]I have encoding experience very well and also have uploading option.[/font][font="opensans regular", sans-serif]I am planning to upload various website's porn videos in HEVC/x265 format like Brazzers, Naughty America, Vixen, PureTaboo etc., People wanted videos in highest quality with small size which will be very useful so Please give me uploading [/font][font=opensans regular, sans-serif]status![/font]

Uploaders Application Rules

* You MUST provide link to your accounts in other sites that you actively upload to, this is to make contact with you for validation and to evaluate your work

Last edited by gerald99 on 2019-01-21 15:19:40


Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
TheDarkRiderPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-21 20:24:28(1 day ago)


Posts: 2

United States of America



gerald99 wrote:

TheDarkRider wrote:

[font="opensans regular", sans-serif]This is TDR, I read all rules and will follow all the rules. [/font][font="opensans regular", sans-serif]I have encoding experience very well and also have uploading option.[/font][font="opensans regular", sans-serif]I am planning to upload various website's porn videos in HEVC/x265 format like Brazzers, Naughty America, Vixen, PureTaboo etc., People wanted videos in highest quality with small size which will be very useful so Please give me uploading [/font][font=opensans regular, sans-serif]status![/font]

Uploaders Application Rules* You MUST provide link to your accounts in other sites that you actively upload to, this is to make contact with you for validation and to evaluate your work

I have accounts on other torrent sites but I didn't uploaded anything, Just because of same rule.
If You did not give me first chance then How can I qualify on this rule!
I request You Please approve my request or Tell me a torrent site where I can upload for 1-2 weeks so You can evaluate my work and then I apply here!

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
DRPPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-22 18:23:36(6 hrs ago)


Posts: 1

India



Hi!
I would like to become an uploader. I will upload driverpacks and open source software such as DriverPack Solutions.
http://www.thepiratebay.org/user/DRP2018/
http://www.legittorrents.info/index.php?page=userdetails&id=31641
http://www.torrentfunk2.com/user/drp.html

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  

<< Prev  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18   Next >>

Locked
You are not permitted to post in this forum.

Disclaimer: None of the files shown here are actually hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are provided solely by this site's users. The site moderation is also a service provided by the site's users. The administrator of this site (ettv.tv) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.

Sitemap