ddr it 2017 the grand tour The Favourite dtone outlander uhd tushyraw 1080p.mp4-ktr split ita 2018 Bohemian Rhapsody ita great british bake off s09e10 2018 ITA HINDI glass Ita True Detective S03E03 Mom The flash xxx supergirl evo true detective bohemian rhapsody fgt etmovies Manifest gotham It blindspot Arrow S07E10 The Good Doctor anal ettv QUEEN bohemian rhapsody 2018 0 Ncis you a star is born Star Trek Discovery robin hood The Good Doctor S02E12 ethd wwe tushy 18.12 1080p.mp4-ktr vikings 2160P etrg shameless manifest s01e12 survivor aquaman chewed your ass of all day long karaoke 1080P 3 1 AQUAMAN ita game of thrones The Big Bang Theory bumblebee roma complete season arrow Etrg Green Book outlander s04e12 2 bull 
Warning! Do not Download Without a VPN!
Your IP Address is .   Location is
Download and surf securely, stream unlimited and protect your personal data!
We strongly recommend using SpyOFF VPN!
Become Anonymous with SpyOFF
Requests > Re-seeding please

You are in:  Forums / Requests / Re-seeding please
noithebongPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-11 03:46:27(1 wk ago)

India

Hello sir,

I'm stuck on 80.4% since 10 days, its not getting seed. please help me reseeding it

Tale Spin

attached the screen shot also

please help. i've searching for the so long finally when i got im stuck in middle :(

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
SuperbikemikePost has 1 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-16 16:50:07(6 days ago)

United States of America

if your stuck on hindi there are no seeds on it i checked a ton of trackers looking for one..... all i can recommend is sending the uploader a pm with your request ..
you can reach him here
http://www.ettv.tv/mailbox.php?compose&id=5

if your not stuck on hindi heres the hash for the complete series with good seeds on it ...
4DC7AA7E9119B0A636E68CFDB03E82E728E39FC5

Last edited by Superbikemike on 2019-01-16 16:51:09

|  
noithebongPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-17 13:28:54(5 days ago)

India

Is that the Hindi language or english?

btw i pm the uploader, he disable the PMs

|  
SuperbikemikePost has 1 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-17 14:21:00(5 days ago)

United States of America

as far as the pm .... contact the administrators so i guess let them know your trying to get up with him ....
and no english was all i found... i see you did also ..... :)
ill try and find the uploader on other sites and im on the torrent myself ....
just stick with it ill find a seed if hes out there .....

there is one seed i see popping on and off so ill stick on it till i know you got it ....
see your at 97.7 now hes just being a pain about it probably in a seed box and not on the high priority list ....

edit::::
im at 98.3% so the seed is there your just going to have to be patient ...
i waited 6 months for a tv series i was after once bad seed but its all a matter of how bad ya want it ....
patience is a virtue ;)
and yeah i checked cd1 lol hindi language that episode completed ...

ok if you read the torrent seed is on novalayer
http://tracker.novalayer.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.novalayer.org:6969/announce

both trackers are down at the moment ...

Last edited by Superbikemike on 2019-01-17 16:44:21

|  
noithebongPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-18 11:59:31(4 days ago)

India

Thanks a millionnnnnnnn mike

at last got seed yesterday i made it 94% & today the speed was just awesome. completes the download now.

|  
SuperbikemikePost has 1 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-18 13:15:10(4 days ago)

United States of America

its all good glad i could help kept on it using a ton of trackers till the seed came out ... :)
its just a game of find the seed .. lol

|  

<< Prev  1   Next >>

You are not permitted to post in this forum.

Disclaimer: None of the files shown here are actually hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are provided solely by this site's users. The site moderation is also a service provided by the site's users. The administrator of this site (ettv.tv) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.

Sitemap