“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me. How many women think of that schoolyard rhyme while reeling from a partner’s put-downs or angry outbursts?.. Cruel words can do worse than break bones: They can break your spirit, cripple your confidence, even make you physically ill.” — Annie Gottlieb Scary […]
Archive | Podcast Episode RSS feed for this section
Truly, there is always a divide among the Filipino people: sikat (well-known) and the unknown; rich and poor; homeless and mansion-sheltered; Tondo and Alabang; Catholics and Muslims; Bisaya and Tagalog; barefooted and Imeldific – among others. Yet, with the inequality prevalent and ceaselessly acknowledged the irony is that this is where the beauty of […]
In this episode, G & Schandelah vent on corrupt officials in the Philippines: P6-billion Pork Barrel Scandal
“There should be a manual for this.” We’ve all said it. Whether you’re newly single, you’ve been playing the dating game for years, or you’re ready to pass go and collect your fees, dating can be rough. Learn to embrace your singleness and find ways to celebrate life as only a single girl can. […]
The procrastination, not being motivated, the fear of failure, just accepting the present situation and wasting your time. These are your greatest enemies. All of them live inside you. But they are not the only one. There are also the enemy that live outside. The people that think you will fail, can be a […]
Oh my! Oh my! What can I say? It really hits the spot! Gals listen! You might want to make the fantasies of your men come true. Some are just actually normal and easy to do. Well, if you are open-minded about the wonderful and delicious world of jiggy then you’ll find nothing absurd here. […]
G and Schandelah talk about absolutely nothing in particular in this episode but ended up talking about the lies all women tell their partners and I mean ALL. NO exemptions. About how guys are obsessed about their cars and their toys. And promoted our upcoming shows under Podcast Pilipinas.
I suppose women are attracted to the bad-boy image sometimes because it’s fun to have an adventure. It’s like eating junk food… it’s fun at the time, but ultimately not the best choice. No nutrition. No substance. Your every day girl Schandelah with Fermina Daza talk about why ‘bad boys’ are so irresistible you can’t […]
In this episode Schandelah engages G in a heated exchange over the touchy topic of gays, lesbians, same sex relationships and marriage in the Philippines.
G & Schandelah puts on record the filing of plunder charges against Janet Lim Napoles and 3 Philippine Senators.
- [Schandelah] What Men Want November 10, 2013
- [Schandelah] Are You Ready? November 4, 2013
- [Schandelah] Fix Your Broken Windows November 3, 2013
- [Schandelah] I’m Back! November 1, 2013
- [Songs] My Favorites (Acapella) November 1, 2013
-  Can Wally Bayola and Yosh Recover from the Video Scandal? September 5, 2013
-  Interview with Sarah Balabagan [PinoyPodcast] September 10, 2013
- [Blog] Just Like The Rain, Cry It Out Loud October 12, 2013
-  How To Be A Magnet to Men (Pinay Talk) September 5, 2013
- Episode 10: The Human Drive To Care / Pag-Aaruga August 27, 2013
- Schandelah: Sometimes ganun talaga immortal... You learn your ...
- immortal666: lesson learned: d dapat binivideo ang mga gawaing...
- chwilowki: I'm really impressed with your writing skills as ...
- Premiere Episode: The Nancy Esguerra Podcast | Podcast Pilipinas!: […] Nancy was responsible for arranging the ...
- jeasa: hindi inisip ni wally na may pamilya siya..graveh....
Follow @pinoypodcast on Twitter