What men really want? Believe me, It is not your long, black silky hair. It’s not even your curves. Men want more than that. Men want intimacy. Men want us to be a good listener, it really turn them on when we women are sure about ourselves. When we are confident enough to know what […]
Archive | Podcast Episode RSS feed for this section
Being in a relationship or wanting to be in a relationship is like buying a new house. There are so many things to ask yourself why you would want to be in a relationship. Do you want it? Or you just feel the need to be in one? Just like in buying a new house, […]
Look around you now… There are little things in your house or in your life that give us the feeling that things are out of control. That something needs fixing. Take an honest look now and start fixing that broken windows of yours and liberate yourself for a more fulfilling life.
Hi guys! I’m back! Thank you for the support, for the messages. I am hoping to give you more, so please watch out for that.
“If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.” – Albert Einstein Music is life. You may not be aware of it. You may not actively participate in it. Whether you notice it […]
What is Love? I don’t know. Do you know? I haven’t found a rational definition and reasoning for love. Poets and authors have tried to define love for centuries. But love is easily felt and experienced than defined. Defining love will only give boundaries to it. When you can define love then you are being […]
The wackiest episode ever of “G & Schandelah” show! We can hardly contain ourselves… 🙂 Listen as G deliver his corny jokes. There’s more… G tries to explain the origin of the words “panahon ni mayoma” and “nineteen kopong-kopong”. We hope you had fun as much as we did. Plus, Drew wins a special […]
Isang buwan na tayo! PinoyPodcast is now celebrating its first monthsary. Doing this for over a month is really like a “love affair” with you guys! We remember the first day we started this, ang daming technical errors… Just like in any relationship it is kinda hard because we are still testing the waters. Yung mga […]
Where is your partner? Sumakabilang buhay na or sumakabilang bahay? Minsan hindi natin alam bakit nangyayari ito. Basta na lang nangyari? Pero tandaan natin na hindi mangyayari ang isang bagay kung hindi natin ginusto. Maybe the number one sign of cheating is the feeling that you’re partner is cheating on you. More often than not […]
Iyanla Vanzant, an American Inspirational Speaker outlined four reasons why people keep secrets to their families, loved ones and friends. To protect people Fear of consequences To cover up poor choices Can’t correct the problem Join G & Schandelah as they discuss the hurtful truth about keeping secrets. On how keeping secrets can actually […]
- [Schandelah] What Men Want November 10, 2013
- [Schandelah] Are You Ready? November 4, 2013
- [Schandelah] Fix Your Broken Windows November 3, 2013
- [Schandelah] I’m Back! November 1, 2013
- [Songs] My Favorites (Acapella) November 1, 2013
-  Can Wally Bayola and Yosh Recover from the Video Scandal? September 5, 2013
-  Interview with Sarah Balabagan [PinoyPodcast] September 10, 2013
- [Blog] Just Like The Rain, Cry It Out Loud October 12, 2013
-  How To Be A Magnet to Men (Pinay Talk) September 5, 2013
- Episode 10: The Human Drive To Care / Pag-Aaruga August 27, 2013
- Schandelah: Sometimes ganun talaga immortal... You learn your ...
- immortal666: lesson learned: d dapat binivideo ang mga gawaing...
- chwilowki: I'm really impressed with your writing skills as ...
- Premiere Episode: The Nancy Esguerra Podcast | Podcast Pilipinas!: […] Nancy was responsible for arranging the ...
- jeasa: hindi inisip ni wally na may pamilya siya..graveh....
Follow @pinoypodcast on Twitter