Truly, there is always a divide among the Filipino people: sikat (well-known) and the unknown; rich and poor; homeless and mansion-sheltered; Tondo and Alabang; Catholics and Muslims; Bisaya and Tagalog; barefooted and Imeldific – among others. Yet, with the inequality prevalent and ceaselessly acknowledged the irony is that this is where the beauty of […]
Archive | Life RSS feed for this section
The procrastination, not being motivated, the fear of failure, just accepting the present situation and wasting your time. These are your greatest enemies. All of them live inside you. But they are not the only one. There are also the enemy that live outside. The people that think you will fail, can be a […]
- [Schandelah] What Men Want November 10, 2013
- [Schandelah] Are You Ready? November 4, 2013
- [Schandelah] Fix Your Broken Windows November 3, 2013
- [Schandelah] I’m Back! November 1, 2013
- [Songs] My Favorites (Acapella) November 1, 2013
-  Can Wally Bayola and Yosh Recover from the Video Scandal? September 5, 2013
-  Interview with Sarah Balabagan [PinoyPodcast] September 10, 2013
- [Blog] Just Like The Rain, Cry It Out Loud October 12, 2013
-  How To Be A Magnet to Men (Pinay Talk) September 5, 2013
- Episode 10: The Human Drive To Care / Pag-Aaruga August 27, 2013
- Schandelah: Sometimes ganun talaga immortal... You learn your ...
- immortal666: lesson learned: d dapat binivideo ang mga gawaing...
- chwilowki: I'm really impressed with your writing skills as ...
- Premiere Episode: The Nancy Esguerra Podcast | Podcast Pilipinas!: […] Nancy was responsible for arranging the ...
- jeasa: hindi inisip ni wally na may pamilya siya..graveh....
Follow @pinoypodcast on Twitter