What men really want? Believe me, It is not your long, black silky hair. It’s not even your curves. Men want more than that. Men want intimacy. Men want us to be a good listener, it really turn them on when we women are sure about ourselves. When we are confident enough to know what […]
Archive | Dating RSS feed for this section
What is Love? I don’t know. Do you know? I haven’t found a rational definition and reasoning for love. Poets and authors have tried to define love for centuries. But love is easily felt and experienced than defined. Defining love will only give boundaries to it. When you can define love then you are being […]
Here are some words that men out there should know and understand, whatever is one word that women are fond of using. You guys shouldn’t find this funny at all! The word ‘whatever” to us women means “go to hell”. Harhar! *source: Reuters
Surprisingly, Mr. Wrong can do you a lot of good things. Yes… You read that right! He can make you see things you tend to overlook because you didn’t listen to that small voice inside your head. That intuition that told you that something is not right from the very start. Loving and dating Mr. […]
Where is your partner? Sumakabilang buhay na or sumakabilang bahay? Minsan hindi natin alam bakit nangyayari ito. Basta na lang nangyari? Pero tandaan natin na hindi mangyayari ang isang bagay kung hindi natin ginusto. Maybe the number one sign of cheating is the feeling that you’re partner is cheating on you. More often than not […]
“There should be a manual for this.” We’ve all said it. Whether you’re newly single, you’ve been playing the dating game for years, or you’re ready to pass go and collect your fees, dating can be rough. Learn to embrace your singleness and find ways to celebrate life as only a single girl can. […]
In this episode of Girls Night on PinoyPodcast, Schandelah and Fermina set the studio on fire with their sizzlin discussion on attraction, sexiness and mystery.
- [Schandelah] What Men Want November 10, 2013
- [Schandelah] Are You Ready? November 4, 2013
- [Schandelah] Fix Your Broken Windows November 3, 2013
- [Schandelah] I’m Back! November 1, 2013
- [Songs] My Favorites (Acapella) November 1, 2013
-  Can Wally Bayola and Yosh Recover from the Video Scandal? September 5, 2013
-  Interview with Sarah Balabagan [PinoyPodcast] September 10, 2013
- [Blog] Just Like The Rain, Cry It Out Loud October 12, 2013
-  How To Be A Magnet to Men (Pinay Talk) September 5, 2013
- Episode 10: The Human Drive To Care / Pag-Aaruga August 27, 2013
- Schandelah: Sometimes ganun talaga immortal... You learn your ...
- immortal666: lesson learned: d dapat binivideo ang mga gawaing...
- chwilowki: I'm really impressed with your writing skills as ...
- Premiere Episode: The Nancy Esguerra Podcast | Podcast Pilipinas!: […] Nancy was responsible for arranging the ...
- jeasa: hindi inisip ni wally na may pamilya siya..graveh....
Follow @pinoypodcast on Twitter