The wackiest episode ever of “G & Schandelah” show! We can hardly contain ourselves… 🙂 Listen as G deliver his corny jokes. There’s more… G tries to explain the origin of the words “panahon ni mayoma” and “nineteen kopong-kopong”. We hope you had fun as much as we did. Plus, Drew wins a special […]
Archive | Culture RSS feed for this section
Truly, there is always a divide among the Filipino people: sikat (well-known) and the unknown; rich and poor; homeless and mansion-sheltered; Tondo and Alabang; Catholics and Muslims; Bisaya and Tagalog; barefooted and Imeldific – among others. Yet, with the inequality prevalent and ceaselessly acknowledged the irony is that this is where the beauty of […]
In this episode Schandelah engages G in a heated exchange over the touchy topic of gays, lesbians, same sex relationships and marriage in the Philippines.
In this episode, G & Schandela follows up on the Sarah Balabagan interview to discuss rape and child abuse. In light of a recent news report of a rape of a two sisters, aged 11 and 7, by their father in Quezon City, the PinoyPodcast hosts discuss the issue of rape in the Philippines. G […]
Language: Filipino-English Difficult people are everywhere — in school, at the workplace, in our neighborhood and at home. So how do you deal with difficult people? Mga taong mahirap kausap, mahirap pakisamahan at madaming problema sa buhay? In episode #22, G & Schandelah share personal experiences dealing with difficult people, and how you too could […]
In episode 20, G & Schandelah tackle a touchy topic that affects all of us, Pinoy or not: Contacting an Ex On Facebook. Why do people contact their ex’s on Facebook How and why people keep it secret from their partners on FB What could happen when you Like a photo of an ex on […]
- [Schandelah] What Men Want November 10, 2013
- [Schandelah] Are You Ready? November 4, 2013
- [Schandelah] Fix Your Broken Windows November 3, 2013
- [Schandelah] I’m Back! November 1, 2013
- [Songs] My Favorites (Acapella) November 1, 2013
-  Can Wally Bayola and Yosh Recover from the Video Scandal? September 5, 2013
-  Interview with Sarah Balabagan [PinoyPodcast] September 10, 2013
- [Blog] Just Like The Rain, Cry It Out Loud October 12, 2013
-  How To Be A Magnet to Men (Pinay Talk) September 5, 2013
- Episode 10: The Human Drive To Care / Pag-Aaruga August 27, 2013
- Schandelah: Sometimes ganun talaga immortal... You learn your ...
- immortal666: lesson learned: d dapat binivideo ang mga gawaing...
- chwilowki: I'm really impressed with your writing skills as ...
- Premiere Episode: The Nancy Esguerra Podcast | Podcast Pilipinas!: […] Nancy was responsible for arranging the ...
- jeasa: hindi inisip ni wally na may pamilya siya..graveh....
Follow @pinoypodcast on Twitter