Just enjoying my “ME” time. Singing my heart out.
Archive | Blog RSS feed for this section
Carrying Your Own Cross. The trials you have now in your life are exactly what you need. They are designed for you to learn what you have to learn and become a better person. Let me share a story with you. Peter is a nice guy, well loved and blessed. One day he was shocked […]
What’s on my mind? You may ask. Surprisingly it’s not whether I’d grow my bangs or color my hair pink. Herewith, a few things I’m thinking about (once you can tear away your eyes from that beautiful lady in the picture): My Family. I miss them. I miss my brother, his pagiging suplado. My sister, […]
What is rain? Rain is the condensed water from atmospheric pressure that falls in small droplets during storms. Rain is beneficial to us in many ways as it cools the temperature and provides water. What are tears? Tears are your body’s release valve for stress, sadness, grief, anxiety and frustration. Rain and Tears. Both are […]
Does the start of your workweek trigger overwhelming feelings of anxiety, sadness, or stress? Do you lack passion and motivation on Monday morning? Are you sluggish or tense? If you’re nodding affirmatively, you might have a case of the Monday Blues. Listen to G and Schandelah’s quick tips to avoid Monday blues. Happy […]
No matter what we do, there are only 24 hours in a day. No more. No less. How often you heard yourself saying: “I don’t have the luxury of time.” “So many things to do, so little time.” We are just so busy for so many things. We tend to rush with time, to […]
PinoyPodcast is now following Paris Hilton on Twitter. Love this article on my partnership with @CenturyProp. So excited for our real estate project together! #Philippines http://t.co/nNdwKUdlsW — Paris Hilton (@ParisHilton) August 31, 2013
Are we getting overboard with this Napoles pork barrel thing? It seems the penchant of Filipinos to make fun of one’s physical attributes has reared its ugly head again! The internet is now awash with images and text (memes) comparing Napoles to a pig, with reference of course to the $10 billion pork barrel scam. […]
- [Schandelah] What Men Want November 10, 2013
- [Schandelah] Are You Ready? November 4, 2013
- [Schandelah] Fix Your Broken Windows November 3, 2013
- [Schandelah] I’m Back! November 1, 2013
- [Songs] My Favorites (Acapella) November 1, 2013
-  Can Wally Bayola and Yosh Recover from the Video Scandal? September 5, 2013
-  Interview with Sarah Balabagan [PinoyPodcast] September 10, 2013
- [Blog] Just Like The Rain, Cry It Out Loud October 12, 2013
-  How To Be A Magnet to Men (Pinay Talk) September 5, 2013
- Episode 10: The Human Drive To Care / Pag-Aaruga August 27, 2013
- Schandelah: Sometimes ganun talaga immortal... You learn your ...
- immortal666: lesson learned: d dapat binivideo ang mga gawaing...
- chwilowki: I'm really impressed with your writing skills as ...
- Premiere Episode: The Nancy Esguerra Podcast | Podcast Pilipinas!: […] Nancy was responsible for arranging the ...
- jeasa: hindi inisip ni wally na may pamilya siya..graveh....
Follow @pinoypodcast on Twitter