Here are some words that men out there should know and understand, whatever is one word that women are fond of using. You guys shouldn’t find this funny at all! The word ‘whatever” to us women means “go to hell”. Harhar! *source: Reuters
About SchandelahSchandelah is the co-host and assistant producer of PinoyPodcast and the "G & Schandelah" show. PinoyPodcast - the Voice of the Global Pinoy Online. Broadcasting online everyday, from Manila, New Jersey and Dubai. Our podcasts are distributed on Facebook, YouTube, SoundCloud, Spreaker, BlogTalkRadio, Last.fm, MixCloud, Tumblr and Podcast Pilipinas. You can also download our episodes and subscribe to our feed on iTunes. Visit us everyday for informative, entertaining and inspiring talk and music!
Author Archive | Schandelah
Surprisingly, Mr. Wrong can do you a lot of good things. Yes… You read that right! He can make you see things you tend to overlook because you didn’t listen to that small voice inside your head. That intuition that told you that something is not right from the very start. Loving and dating Mr. […]
The wackiest episode ever of “G & Schandelah” show! We can hardly contain ourselves… 🙂 Listen as G deliver his corny jokes. There’s more… G tries to explain the origin of the words “panahon ni mayoma” and “nineteen kopong-kopong”. We hope you had fun as much as we did. Plus, Drew wins a special […]
Isang buwan na tayo! PinoyPodcast is now celebrating its first monthsary. Doing this for over a month is really like a “love affair” with you guys! We remember the first day we started this, ang daming technical errors… Just like in any relationship it is kinda hard because we are still testing the waters. Yung mga […]
Where is your partner? Sumakabilang buhay na or sumakabilang bahay? Minsan hindi natin alam bakit nangyayari ito. Basta na lang nangyari? Pero tandaan natin na hindi mangyayari ang isang bagay kung hindi natin ginusto. Maybe the number one sign of cheating is the feeling that you’re partner is cheating on you. More often than not […]
Iyanla Vanzant, an American Inspirational Speaker outlined four reasons why people keep secrets to their families, loved ones and friends. To protect people Fear of consequences To cover up poor choices Can’t correct the problem Join G & Schandelah as they discuss the hurtful truth about keeping secrets. On how keeping secrets can actually […]
“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me. How many women think of that schoolyard rhyme while reeling from a partner’s put-downs or angry outbursts?.. Cruel words can do worse than break bones: They can break your spirit, cripple your confidence, even make you physically ill.” — Annie Gottlieb Scary […]
Does the start of your workweek trigger overwhelming feelings of anxiety, sadness, or stress? Do you lack passion and motivation on Monday morning? Are you sluggish or tense? If you’re nodding affirmatively, you might have a case of the Monday Blues. Listen to G and Schandelah’s quick tips to avoid Monday blues. Happy […]
Truly, there is always a divide among the Filipino people: sikat (well-known) and the unknown; rich and poor; homeless and mansion-sheltered; Tondo and Alabang; Catholics and Muslims; Bisaya and Tagalog; barefooted and Imeldific – among others. Yet, with the inequality prevalent and ceaselessly acknowledged the irony is that this is where the beauty of […]
“There should be a manual for this.” We’ve all said it. Whether you’re newly single, you’ve been playing the dating game for years, or you’re ready to pass go and collect your fees, dating can be rough. Learn to embrace your singleness and find ways to celebrate life as only a single girl can. […]
- [Schandelah] What Men Want November 10, 2013
- [Schandelah] Are You Ready? November 4, 2013
- [Schandelah] Fix Your Broken Windows November 3, 2013
- [Schandelah] I’m Back! November 1, 2013
- [Songs] My Favorites (Acapella) November 1, 2013
-  Can Wally Bayola and Yosh Recover from the Video Scandal? September 5, 2013
-  Interview with Sarah Balabagan [PinoyPodcast] September 10, 2013
- [Blog] Just Like The Rain, Cry It Out Loud October 12, 2013
-  How To Be A Magnet to Men (Pinay Talk) September 5, 2013
- Episode 10: The Human Drive To Care / Pag-Aaruga August 27, 2013
- Schandelah: Sometimes ganun talaga immortal... You learn your ...
- immortal666: lesson learned: d dapat binivideo ang mga gawaing...
- chwilowki: I'm really impressed with your writing skills as ...
- Premiere Episode: The Nancy Esguerra Podcast | Podcast Pilipinas!: […] Nancy was responsible for arranging the ...
- jeasa: hindi inisip ni wally na may pamilya siya..graveh....
Follow @pinoypodcast on Twitter