What men really want? Believe me, It is not your long, black silky hair. It’s not even your curves. Men want more than that. Men want intimacy. Men want us to be a good listener, it really turn them on when we women are sure about ourselves. When we are confident enough to know what […]
About SchandelahSchandelah is the co-host and assistant producer of PinoyPodcast and the "G & Schandelah" show. PinoyPodcast - the Voice of the Global Pinoy Online. Broadcasting online everyday, from Manila, New Jersey and Dubai. Our podcasts are distributed on Facebook, YouTube, SoundCloud, Spreaker, BlogTalkRadio, Last.fm, MixCloud, Tumblr and Podcast Pilipinas. You can also download our episodes and subscribe to our feed on iTunes. Visit us everyday for informative, entertaining and inspiring talk and music!
Author Archive | Schandelah
Being in a relationship or wanting to be in a relationship is like buying a new house. There are so many things to ask yourself why you would want to be in a relationship. Do you want it? Or you just feel the need to be in one? Just like in buying a new house, […]
Look around you now… There are little things in your house or in your life that give us the feeling that things are out of control. That something needs fixing. Take an honest look now and start fixing that broken windows of yours and liberate yourself for a more fulfilling life.
Hi guys! I’m back! Thank you for the support, for the messages. I am hoping to give you more, so please watch out for that.
Just enjoying my “ME” time. Singing my heart out.
Carrying Your Own Cross. The trials you have now in your life are exactly what you need. They are designed for you to learn what you have to learn and become a better person. Let me share a story with you. Peter is a nice guy, well loved and blessed. One day he was shocked […]
“If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.” – Albert Einstein Music is life. You may not be aware of it. You may not actively participate in it. Whether you notice it […]
What’s on my mind? You may ask. Surprisingly it’s not whether I’d grow my bangs or color my hair pink. Herewith, a few things I’m thinking about (once you can tear away your eyes from that beautiful lady in the picture): My Family. I miss them. I miss my brother, his pagiging suplado. My sister, […]
What is Love? I don’t know. Do you know? I haven’t found a rational definition and reasoning for love. Poets and authors have tried to define love for centuries. But love is easily felt and experienced than defined. Defining love will only give boundaries to it. When you can define love then you are being […]
What is rain? Rain is the condensed water from atmospheric pressure that falls in small droplets during storms. Rain is beneficial to us in many ways as it cools the temperature and provides water. What are tears? Tears are your body’s release valve for stress, sadness, grief, anxiety and frustration. Rain and Tears. Both are […]
- [Schandelah] What Men Want November 10, 2013
- [Schandelah] Are You Ready? November 4, 2013
- [Schandelah] Fix Your Broken Windows November 3, 2013
- [Schandelah] I’m Back! November 1, 2013
- [Songs] My Favorites (Acapella) November 1, 2013
-  Can Wally Bayola and Yosh Recover from the Video Scandal? September 5, 2013
-  Interview with Sarah Balabagan [PinoyPodcast] September 10, 2013
- [Blog] Just Like The Rain, Cry It Out Loud October 12, 2013
-  How To Be A Magnet to Men (Pinay Talk) September 5, 2013
- Episode 10: The Human Drive To Care / Pag-Aaruga August 27, 2013
- Schandelah: Sometimes ganun talaga immortal... You learn your ...
- immortal666: lesson learned: d dapat binivideo ang mga gawaing...
- chwilowki: I'm really impressed with your writing skills as ...
- Premiere Episode: The Nancy Esguerra Podcast | Podcast Pilipinas!: […] Nancy was responsible for arranging the ...
- jeasa: hindi inisip ni wally na may pamilya siya..graveh....
Follow @pinoypodcast on Twitter