In this episode, G & Schandelah vent on corrupt officials in the Philippines: P6-billion Pork Barrel Scandal
About PinoyPodcastPinoyPodcast - the Voice of the Global Pinoy Online. Broadcasting online everyday, from Manila, New Jersey and Dubai. Our podcasts are distributed on Facebook, YouTube, SoundCloud, Spreaker, BlogTalkRadio, Last.fm, MixCloud, Tumblr and Podcast Pilipinas. You can also download our episodes and subscribe to our feed on iTunes. Visit us everyday for informative, entertaining and inspiring talk and music!
Author Archive | PinoyPodcast
In this episode Schandelah engages G in a heated exchange over the touchy topic of gays, lesbians, same sex relationships and marriage in the Philippines.
G & Schandelah puts on record the filing of plunder charges against Janet Lim Napoles and 3 Philippine Senators.
Podcast Pilipinas launches the “Tonight With Tonzi Podcast”
Does physical beauty or looks matter in a relationship? Should you look for a “not-so-attractive” mate because good-looking people are supposedly more prone to be unfaithful and flirts? G & Schandelah dissect the song “Humanap Ka Ng Panget” to answer these questions
One of PinoyPodcast.com’s missions is to promote and discover independent Filipino artists who are sharing and uploading their works on the web and social media. When I created our Twitter account last month, I started following a network of young Filipinos who sing covers and share them on Twitmusic and Soundcloud. That’s how I discovered […]
Are you unhappy even when you smile? Seriously, this is a weird question. Listen to G & Schandelah develop this topic and end up with a riotous episode.
In this episode  of PinoyPodcast, Pinay Talk-Girls Night with Schandelah and Fermina, a letter sender asks our panelists for advise on his unrequited love for his female friend and co-worker who’s in a relationship with another man. Schandelah and Fermina give their advise, which may be a hard pill to swallow. G joins in […]
In this episode, G & Schandela follows up on the Sarah Balabagan interview to discuss rape and child abuse. In light of a recent news report of a rape of a two sisters, aged 11 and 7, by their father in Quezon City, the PinoyPodcast hosts discuss the issue of rape in the Philippines. G […]
LISTEN. In this special episode, PinoyPodcast speaks with Ms Sarah Balabagan, whose celebrated case highlighted the plight of OFWs in the Middle East. 20 years after the case, Sarah is now an inspirational singer and speaker, advocating the cause of OFWs and sharing the joy of her new found relationship with the Lord. (Image […]
- [Schandelah] What Men Want November 10, 2013
- [Schandelah] Are You Ready? November 4, 2013
- [Schandelah] Fix Your Broken Windows November 3, 2013
- [Schandelah] I’m Back! November 1, 2013
- [Songs] My Favorites (Acapella) November 1, 2013
-  Can Wally Bayola and Yosh Recover from the Video Scandal? September 5, 2013
-  Interview with Sarah Balabagan [PinoyPodcast] September 10, 2013
- [Blog] Just Like The Rain, Cry It Out Loud October 12, 2013
-  How To Be A Magnet to Men (Pinay Talk) September 5, 2013
- Episode 10: The Human Drive To Care / Pag-Aaruga August 27, 2013
- Schandelah: Sometimes ganun talaga immortal... You learn your ...
- immortal666: lesson learned: d dapat binivideo ang mga gawaing...
- chwilowki: I'm really impressed with your writing skills as ...
- Premiere Episode: The Nancy Esguerra Podcast | Podcast Pilipinas!: […] Nancy was responsible for arranging the ...
- jeasa: hindi inisip ni wally na may pamilya siya..graveh....
Follow @pinoypodcast on Twitter