In this episode, G & Schandela follows up on the Sarah Balabagan interview to discuss rape and child abuse. In light of a recent news report of a rape of a two sisters, aged 11 and 7, by their father in Quezon City, the PinoyPodcast hosts discuss the issue of rape in the Philippines. G shares his untold story from his childhood.
 Rape In The Philippines: Cases and G’s Untold Story
About PinoyPodcastPinoyPodcast - the Voice of the Global Pinoy Online. Broadcasting online everyday, from Manila, New Jersey and Dubai. Our podcasts are distributed on Facebook, YouTube, SoundCloud, Spreaker, BlogTalkRadio, Last.fm, MixCloud, Tumblr and Podcast Pilipinas. You can also download our episodes and subscribe to our feed on iTunes. Visit us everyday for informative, entertaining and inspiring talk and music!
- [Schandelah] What Men Want November 10, 2013
- [Schandelah] Are You Ready? November 4, 2013
- [Schandelah] Fix Your Broken Windows November 3, 2013
- [Schandelah] I’m Back! November 1, 2013
- [Songs] My Favorites (Acapella) November 1, 2013
-  Can Wally Bayola and Yosh Recover from the Video Scandal? September 5, 2013
-  Interview with Sarah Balabagan [PinoyPodcast] September 10, 2013
- [Blog] Just Like The Rain, Cry It Out Loud October 12, 2013
-  How To Be A Magnet to Men (Pinay Talk) September 5, 2013
- Episode 10: The Human Drive To Care / Pag-Aaruga August 27, 2013
- Schandelah: Sometimes ganun talaga immortal... You learn your ...
- immortal666: lesson learned: d dapat binivideo ang mga gawaing...
- chwilowki: I'm really impressed with your writing skills as ...
- Premiere Episode: The Nancy Esguerra Podcast | Podcast Pilipinas!: […] Nancy was responsible for arranging the ...
- jeasa: hindi inisip ni wally na may pamilya siya..graveh....
Follow @pinoypodcast on Twitter